~ Pain Management
When pain starts to interfere with your everyday life, it is time to see an expert and receive a targeted pain management and advice.
The aim is to help you to manage the pain better and improve your quality of life. Our consultants provide expert assessment of your condition and a correct diagnosis of the pain source. We prescribe medication and recommend a comprehensive treatment program with local physiotherapist or if you wish we can refer you for the treatment to one of our partnering medical centres in Europe.
We selected the most reputable European Medical Centres with expertise in pain management coming from wide variety of musculoskeletal or neurological problems, offering specialist programs customised to your specific needs.
We can help you with variety of conditions:
- Lumbar and cervical spinal pain
- Joints ‘wear and tear’
- Musculoskeletal pain (muscles, tendons and joints) e.g. degenerative arthrosis, osteoarthritis, spondylosis, fibromyalgia
- Rheumatoid arthritis related pain
- Neurological pain e.g. radicular, neuralgia
- Pelvic pain
- Post traumatic pain
Typically offered treatments
- Bespoke exercise programs
- Relaxation, mindfulness, Yoga or Tai chi sessions
- Hydrotherapy in still or mineral water, to relax tense muscles groups and improve movement rage in joints
- Massages, reflexology, acupuncture to reduce pain
- Thermotherapy with targeted wraps with warm paraffin or medical mud (where indicated)
- Electro and magneto therapy to reduce swelling and improve tissue metabolism
- Aqua gymnastics in pool in groups or one to one sessions
- One to one and group-based rehabilitation sessions that enable an understanding of chronic pain and its wider impact.
- Advice and guidance for patients with chronic pain on more effective pain management, this includes pharmacological as well as non-pharmacological approach.
- Weight management advice where desirable
Pain is the most common complaint of patients struggling with chronic disease of musculoskeletal system (muscles, tendons and joints). Reduced movements limit patients in their everyday life. It is especially troublesome with increasing age.
The aim of the pain management program:
- Improve quality of life
- Reduce pain
- Improve movement range in joints and spine
- Reduce soft tissue swelling
- Improve exercise tolerance
- In cases of obesity, an individual weight reduction program is also recommended
This program is designed for painful musculoskeletal conditions e.g. degenerative osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arteritis, radicular syndromes, spondylosis, fibromyalgia, post traumatic or post amputation pain.
Furthermore for musculoskeletal injuries related pain after a combat exercise or for ex-military members. Expert physiotherapist and occupational therapists provided rehabilitation can reduce recovery time by 60%, or help to recuperate after a combat mission.
What our clients are saying.
The spa treatments are very good and are given in a professional and courteous manner.
“The treatments are very helpful and are given in a professional and courteous manner. We have got to know quite a few of the practitioners over the years and we always get a friendly welcome on our return.”~Paul, Hotel Imperial, Carlsbad, October 2018
Swipe Left or Right