~ Neurology Clinic
We diagnose and treat Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Epilepsy, headache, Migraine, Musculoskeletal and radicular pain. Subsequent to diagnosis we recommend a treatment plan.
Often it is also required to arrange a physiotherapy program tailored to your needs, to maximise your health potential and speed up your recovery. This can be delivered by local practitioners or partnering European centres.
Our evidence-based programs delivered by local and European experts in the field of neurology, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, can make a real difference in quality of life of our patients.
Cutting edge expert knowledge comes hand in hand with a long tradition and expertise.
We provide timely appointments with Consultant Neurologist in Neurology Clinic and Headache & Migraine Clinic. Where required we can arrange an appointments with Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist in Electrophysiology Clinic for electromyogram (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS) or further investigations (e.g., CT, MRI scan, Lumbar Puncture).
Our treatment program includes also interventions (Greater Occipital Nerve Block, Multiple Cranial Nerves Block, Botox for Chronic Migraine, Monoclonal Antibodies injectables for migraine) and life-style coaching.
Our partners are experts in rehabilitating:
- Vascular ischemic or haemorrhagic Stroke
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease and syndromes.
- Patients following acquired brain injury
- Other rare neurological conditions causing spasticity or rigidity
- Recuperation following military injury
Our treatments include hydrotherapies, thermotherapies, utilising natural sources of mineral springs, massages and exercises targeting your problems to focus on neurological recovery. Our teams at partnering medical spas can provide up to four targeted treatments every day, all tailored to your specific needs. We have combined a list of typical treatments we can offer during rehabilitation:
Typically offered treatments:
- Specialist physiotherapy
- Thermotherapy with wraps (utilising local source of mud or paraffin)
- Electro and Magnetotherapy
- Specialist massages and reflexology
- One to one or a group exercise
- Dietary and nutritionist advice
- Urology advice
The aims of neuro rehabilitation and physiotherapy program:
- Rehabilitation and physiotherapy program for clients with Parkinson’s disease is aimed at reducing rigidity and hypokinesis, improving mobility, strengthening muscles and increasing exercise tolerance.
- For patients with MS, after acquired brain injury or stroke the aim is reducing spasticity, stretching shortened muscles, strengthening flaccid muscles, improving coordination and increasing exercise tolerance.
- Musculoskeletal injuries are the leading healthcare problem for military members. This may lead to medical discharge from the military. Expert physiotherapist and occupational therapists provided rehabilitation can reduce recovery time by 60% and maximise your health potential, or help to recuperate after a combat exercise.
After a detailed assessment by the medical expert your treatment program is tailored to your individual needs.
It is recommended that patient would stay minimum 2- 3 weeks to see substantial improvement.
Swipe Left or Right